Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

@rejoice666

did you switch to network time?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
paulpersol
My Device: curve 2

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

Well I just changed to the appropriate time zone and regulated my time to internet time and problem disappeared!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
emilyrose91
My Device: blackberry curve 3G

i have also had this problem it specifically comes up with error '30601' every time does anyone have a clue what that error actually is.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

@emilirose91

please read this article from the public knowledge base:

KB24127 The error "Unable to validate the email address and password combination. (Error Id: 30601)" is encountered when logging into BlackBerry App Worl

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
emilyrose91

i have already reset my password over the website although when i had tried to reset it through my phone it displayed error 30637. resting my pasword made no change at all it still won't log in.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

@emilyrose91
what is your current AppWorld version? If it is lower than 2.1.2.9 I suggest you upgrade the AppWorld.

Please use plain text.
shel271
My Device: BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520

Just a quick note to say thank you for your post, it worked :Clap:

Please use plain text.
fkyouhaha
My Device: 9300

app word

Right I had this problem what ever country you are in you need to change it  to that in your date and time and then make sure it the same time as it is on your  tv time then delete your blackberry world by going to applications then where it says third party click on that and change it to add ons then put blackberry app world in the when it comes up delete it the reinstall it and it will work

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
emilyrose91

i'm affraid i still havn't found an answer. i have checked my time and date settings, deleted and reinstalled appworld the version was 2.0.3.5 and i cannot create a new account because my email address is already registered. any more ideas or a phone number?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

@emilyrose91 you need to try again. This is not the latest version at all. The latest version is 2.1.2.19.

Please use plain text.