Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
hafizul
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: celcom

"Invalid e-mail address or password" when trying to set up additional e-mail address on my curve 9360

I have problem with my phone, before this everything is ok.. but suddently i got a message form blackberry service saying my yahoo account is invalid and need to verify, but i cant verify my yahoo account and the message like this ""Invalid email address or password. Verify your email address and password. If the error persists, contact yahoo". i have no problem log in my account through my laptop. then i try to change my yahoo password and verify again with my blackberry also didnt work, after that i removed my yahoo account from my blackberry and try to add again but also didnt work.. somebody plase help me!!!!

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: "Invalid e-mail address or password" when trying to set up additional e-mail address on my curve 9360

Hey hafizul,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Follow the steps in this KB article to get your Yahoo! email account integrated: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB13799

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hafizul
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: celcom

Re: "Invalid e-mail address or password" when trying to set up additional e-mail address on my curve 9360

Hi, thanks for the info, I'm using blackberry 10, my yahoo account is active, I already verify my yahoo acount, but the problem still persist.
Please use plain text.