Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
ronnieng
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: "Unable to Login to you BlackBerry ID account" --- "OK"

Thanks for getting back quickly.

I wasn't putting the blame on the "Solution" but rather trying to highlight that after I reset to factory settings it partially solved the problem - maybe this is a better way to put it

Again, I have tried workaround 1 (hard reset) and workaround 3 (through the payment option) and both didn't work.

Looks like I am left with the only option of workaround 2 for reset to factory settings?

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hello ronnieng

Please look at the Causes within KB .Are you changing your SIM card or are you on a roaming network ? If possible gives us some detail because this does not happen without any reason.

Also If you follow the workaround 2 this time please perform a selective restore i;e Restore only your Contacts and Calander entries don't restore any other application from the backup because it may conflict with your new BlackBerry ID, If you want application then download fresh from app world with your new BlackBerry ID,also update appworld to the most recent version , the new version has some good features which updates BlackBerry ID .

So I hope your problem resolves this time and let us know of your progress.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
ronnieng
My Device: Bold 9900

Well I did not change my SIM. And I am not on a roaming network.

Frankly, I'm puzzled as well.

I am going to do a wipe this time and delete all existing apps. And then do a factory reset. And finally a selective restore.

I'll let you know how this goes

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hello ronnieng

Its good if you are not changing your SIM or Roaming ,So please try it again and as mentioned Restore only  Contact and Calander entries from your Backup and nothing else to see if problem resolves.

Good Luck 

Prince