Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: "We cannot connect you to Blackberry App World" Error

mukuro15 wrote:

Hi,

Sorry but I've have tried all the things I have read in this thread. Mine stopped synching when I updated my BB AppWorld in my BB8520.

In which case, your next step is formal support -- available from your wireless service provider or authorized reseller (basically, whoever you purchased your BB from and/or pay monthly for your services).

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
andreatlr
My Device: 9900

I've tried this. I got to installing the plug in at one point but I don't know how. When I log in to app world on my laptop I have two options. Account Details or log out. I'm ready to give up!
New Contributor
mukuro15
My Device: 8520 Curve

I guess that's it. Hoping they can help me with my subscription I am paying for.

Developer
swap_chau
My Device: Storm 9550

Hi All,
I am facing the same issue. I have 2 vendor accounts, one has free application in draft state and other has a paid application in published state along with another paid application in draft state. I can download the app from first vendor account, but not from second vendor account. I used same Blackberry ID to download both the applications.
I followed the following KB article, but in vain:
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?noCount=true&externalId=KB29490&sliceId=1&di...

I am unable to solve the issue, since last week. Please help me out here.
My device contains latest version of BB app world.
Developer
swap_chau
My Device: Storm 9550

I have fixed the issue by adding BB id in sandbox account and downloading from that account. RIM has not specified that in order to view a draft application you need to login using the sandbox account only.
saifiemail
My Device: 9800 tourch

We cannot connect you to blackberry apps world. How I solve it. ??????
New Contributor
mastercj4
My Device: curve 9720

I have a problem with my bb curve 9720 whenever I go on blackberry a message pops up saying we cannot connect you to black berry worl please ensure that your device is connected to the wireless network and try again. I don't know what to do I have tried everything !
New Contributor
mastercj4
My Device: curve 9720

Meant to say whenever I go on blackberry world