Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

New Contributor
xinemae
My Device: Bold 9930

"webpage has a redirect loop" after entering in paypal information

I've recently signed up for the app world. I got stuck in a loop on my phone where it was asking for me to accept the license. I finally got passed that by signing into the appworld via my PC. I was then prompted to enter in my paypal information, got a prepay authorization email. 

Here's the where the new problem is...  I get stuck in another loop. When I click to "return" to appworld my Chrome browser gives me this error:

This webpage has a redirect loop

The webpage at https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/myworld/confirmpaypal/?cid=2&countrycode=US&userauth=false has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Here are some suggestions:

Thinking everything went through and I just got "lucky" with some random server hiccup, I tried logging in... and was prompted to do complete the choose the phone, link it up, continue on to add in paypal information. Got the same thing again... 

I've searched the forums for anything like this under "paypal" and redirect but didn't find anything... perhaps I'm blind? Any help is MUCH appreciated.

~Cecilia

Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: "webpage has a redirect loop" after entering in paypal information

Hey xinemae,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Please review the follow article that covers How to complete the BlackBerry App World Storefront setup:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB25594

Let me know if you get past step 6.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
xinemae
My Device: Bold 9930

Re: "webpage has a redirect loop" after entering in paypal information

I again was stuck at the step to return from paypal. I got a page error telling me there were too many redirects. 

I apologize for the delay, I've been out of town and my laptop isn't liked at all by AppWorld due to its liniux based OS.

Any thoughts?