Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

emawondo
My Device: curve 8520

signal booster app not working

hi .i just downloaded the signal booster app on my bb curve.it debited money frm my visa card and also sent me a confirmation email but when i try to run the app it keeps asking me to upgrade to pro version .can anyone advise me on what to do to fix this problem

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

Re: signal booster app not working

Best way is to contact the developer of the app. You can find some contact details of the developer on the application page in BlackBerry World.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Forums Advisor III
jerryg50
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700

Re: signal booster app not working

The Blackberry phones have excellent signal management. No matter what software you run, it is impossible to get more signal out of the RF power drive circuits than what is available for both receive and transmit.

Fortunately these programs are not very expensive, so its not a great loss.

A number of months ago, I tried a program that was supposed to make the Blackberry phone take night pictures. This night vision software is a gimmik. All it does is makes a sort of green casted B&W picture. It uses some process to reduce the look of the noise from low light, which in turn softens the picture quaility. It allows for multiple exposures of the same frame to be overlayed to try to increase contrast.

In the end I found the built in night mode of the phone's camera did a better job at taking night pictures.  I lost $2.00 with this software. No great loss...   I treid to contact the author. He never answered, and I am sure he is getting hundreds of complaints.

Jerry G.