If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
jd_jay
My Device: Not Specified

uk version

ive downloaded app world on my curve 8900, and its all for the us and in us dollars, can i change it to uk and in pounds?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: uk version

you should be able to charge the payment currency in your Paypal account.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jd_jay
My Device: Not Specified

ok thank you for that.  Are the apps always going to be based around america though.  I know lackberry i american but blackberry states its for use in UK, whats the point of that if its all based around american news etc etc etc
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

BlackBerry is a brand from a Canadian company named Research in Motion. Most users live in the USA, and most of location-based applications are made by US software compaies for US citizens.

I live in France and use it with applications centered for France (like Yahoo France or Google France). What is your question exactly ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.