Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
sawary98
My Device: 9900 bold
Accepted Solution

unable to log in

I changed my SIM card for a week because I travelled. And when I got back I got my old one back. And now my bb is locked with blackberry iD sign in. I remember my password and username and I'm sure that they are right. (Unable to log in to your bb iD account) I don't know why. I've been trying to sign in all day but still its unable. I don't want my phone to be formatted.
Ps. When I put the SIM card I got when I travelled it have no lock.
I think that there's something wrong with my account. Please help me, I need to open my bb. Thank you.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: unable to log in

Hi sawary

Welcome to the Community

To resolve your Problem please follow this Knowledge Base Article  : KB28212 .

Please try it and see if problem resolves.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
sawary98

I can't do any of this steps my phone is locked I have to sign in to open my bb. Can't I do anything that my data don't be erased.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

What happens when you go to www.bbid.com and try to log in there?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
sawary98

I logged in successfully but its not on my bb.....
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Try workaround #1 in the KB that Prince posted for you.  Follow the instructions carefully and exactly...don't forget to remove the sim card in step 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
JWNY
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900 & PlayBook

Hi guys,

I have 2 BlackBerry devices, one for work issued by my company and the other is my personal phone. I seem to have issues when I visit app world as I am using my BlackBerry ID to access both phones.

Does anyone have issues on that? Many thanks for your advice

Once you go BLACK, you never look back