Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
alexandriapaton
My Device: Not Specified

unlimited browsing error

I downloaded the app just fine but it won't load. It tells me to update to unlimited browsing from my service provider, but I'm with Vodafone and pay for unlimited browsing! I meet all the system requirements! Help!
Contributor
Cezz
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9500

Re: unlimited browsing error

Same problem here, tried uninstalling and re-installing aswell... and to make it worse i work for Vodafone so i know that i have all the relevant APN's for blackberry on by account.

Well considering how happy i was to see that App World had been release i am now quite disapointed that its not working.

Running a Blackberry Storm with Android By E Theme.
Contributor
alexandriapaton

[ Edited ]
So it's definately not just me being stupid then. Haha. I'm just trying to reinstall it now, but i'm not hopeful =/
Message Edited by alexandriapaton on 04-01-2009 04:25 AM
Contributor
Cezz

No just seen a post from someone else aswell that does state they are having the same issue.

Think this is a Vodafone OS issue as they are still only on .78... US and Canada are already on .113.

Contributor
alexandriapaton

Ah okay thanks, not woth giving them a ring then? Seeing if they can sort it out?
Contributor
Cezz

Nothing Customer Service can do untill vodafone as a whole release the newer OS.
New Contributor
Nomek
My Device: Curve 8310

Getting the same error on a Curve 8310 on T-Mobile UK Carrier.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Cezz wrote:

Think this is a Vodafone OS issue as they are still only on .78... US and Canada are already on .113.

That is not correct. US is on .76 at most.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
wood373

Having the same problem, definetly a Vodafone UK problem. Can't take long for them to realise theres a problem though. Was gonna check the Vodafone website for a possible solution but can't get onto it, think its under maintenance.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Cezz wrote:
Nothing Customer Service can do untill vodafone as a whole release the newer OS.
do you have any information showing that the AppWorld requires an OS upgrade from some carriers ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: