Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: verifying black berry ap world???

ok, my hands aren't busy anymore.

so, I think it is always better to continue to use the old BlackBerry ID.

1) find it.

look in all your emails, for an email sent by donotreply@blackberry.com . The subject of the email should be something like :

"Your BlackBerry® ID has been created"

in the To: field, you will see the email address you have used for the creation of your BlackBerry ID.

2) recover the password

since you have the email, you can recover the password. Just use this article from the public knowledge base:

KB28685 How to reset the BlackBerry ID password using the password recovery question

1. once you have the password, you can log in BlackBerryID and create a new password.
  2. Reboot your Windows PC, and try to log in using your browser here :https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/
  3. if it works, then BINGO, log in on your device too.

Now, if you cannot do step 1, that is unfortunate, but don't be sad.

Plan A if you are 100% sure that you have never logged in BlackBerry ID (or AppWorld) on your BlackBerry smartphone, then create a BBID, and use it to log in.

Plan B On the other hand, if you have already logged in BlackBerry ID on your BlackBerry smartphone, then there is a long procedure to get rid of it and use another one. Explanations in this article:

KB26694 How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

you will have to create a backup, then use it to restore the content of your device

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
LisaTLC
My Device: curve 8520

thank you all so much, i managed to do a security wipe and solved tha problem really appreciate all your help :Clap::smileyhappy:

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hey Lisa  Good to hear that your problem has been resolved .:smileyhappy:  So you chosen the last Option  :smileysad:  This solution is one of the most detailed  with all Options and possibilities related to BlackBerry ID and password and I am sure the solution provided by Xandrex  will help most users who want to keep there original BlackBerry ID if condition favors.

So Lisa enjoy BlackBerry App World and Kudos go to Guru Xandrex .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
LisaTLC
My Device: curve 8520

i couldnt figure out how to do the detailed reset so tried the security wipe and thats what helped me forever grateful x

New Contributor
balkani1991
My Device: Blackberry 8250

i had never bought any application form App world.Download free application easily with a help of internet.