Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: batelco

3 seriouse problems with my new Z10 help plz

Hi I just got my new Z10 BB but I was a little disappointed about the BBM first I have 800 contacts and its and sending them a BC by selecting them one by one is a real torture!!! is there any comming update for the BBM to fix this issue and make sending BC to large contacts by catogery? second current view way for the contact list make it almost impossible to look for a certain contact at least they should give the user the applity to close and open the catogery list!  and finally all other smart phones has instagram app when we will see the app on BB! seriously Im not happy about my new device and I regret buying it hope there will a soon software updates for all these issues I bit if these problems fixed Z10 will be the best smart phone ever
Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: 3 seriouse problems with my new Z10 help plz

Hello Estylebh

Welcome to the forums. 

Thank you for your feedback regarding BlackBerry Messenger on the BlackBerry Z10. We appreciate your input as we are constantly working to improve our products and services.  As for Instagram please keep checking BlackBerry World as new applications are being added daily. You can also try reaching out to the developers of Instagram and inquire as to the availability of the application on the BlackBerry platform. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

thank U looking forward for new and improved software
New Contributor
My Carrier: 3

You can always sideload your BB Z10 application like Instagram, i did that... Check this out.

http://apps.goodereader.com/blackberry-playbook-android-apps/essential-playbook-and-bb10-apps/
New Contributor
My Carrier: 3

New Contributor

I tried it and after long struggle to get the working file and connect the device to the PC finally it appears that it doesnt support any languages other then English!!!!!

any way , hope you can come up with a solution for the BBM contacts selecting issue soon its really annoying to select 700 contact one by one when you are about to send a bc!!