Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: 30 day email - just at first or always?

There are reports, from those who have used "leaked" OS versions, that the limit is removed in the 10.1.x.x level. There are other reports that the official rollout of 10.1 has begun, but no official information as to if/when it will arrive anywhere. Each carrier controls the OS for their users, so you'd want to ask them.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Blackberry Classic
My Carrier: Swisscom

With the newly released OS version 10.1 for Z10, you can now set the Sync Timeframe to "Forever". So you will see all your mails on the Z10.
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

freakinvibe wrote:
With the newly released OS version 10.1 for Z10, you can now set the Sync Timeframe to "Forever". So you will see all your mails on the Z10.

I use IMAP for my e-mails account and this option is not there

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Blackberry Classic
My Carrier: Swisscom

I only see the "Forever" option on Active Sync Accounts.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE

we have established from users in this string how criticl tt is (indeed without the "always" most of us will not buy a Z10: 

I am wondering if anyone can confirm if the Q10 not only has version 10.1 but had the forever sync capability as a core compenent of the the q10: Why dont blackberry (ie rim) make a public statement on this key functionality?