Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile
Accepted Solution

A die hard BB user who's DISAPPOINTED with the slowness of the Z10

CONS: Text msg's take between 5-10 sec to go through, and sometimes longer if I switch screens. At times they don't go through if I get an incoming text at the same time. The battery life is terrible. It's constantly disconnecting from my email to where it's always asking me to type in my password. It automatically shuts off. The screen gets distorted when I rotate the phone side ways at times. With the 9800 you could make caller profiles and switch the automatic turn off and on feature. I got the Z10 the day it came and switched it out for another one because of these issues and it's still doing the same thing. Another thing, nobody that I know has the Z10 or a bb for that matter, so I can't even use bbm features. Pros: It looks good, has nice features and a few more better apps.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810, Z10
My Carrier: ATT

Re: A die hard BB user who's DISAPPOINTED with the slowness of the Z10

This is far from typical.  I am in fact impressed with how fast my Z10 actually is.  Perhaps it is a carrier issue?  Have you tried contacting you cell provider and asking them what is up?

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: mts

I, just recently started to have all of exactly the same problems. Really disappointed with this phone,even when it works.
New Contributor

I have contacted a provider, which is tmobile. They troubleshoot it and then sent me a new phone. But the 2nd one has been doing the same thing. All they do is troubleshoot it.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810, Z10
My Carrier: ATT

I honestly suspect this to be a tMobile issue not a Z10 issue.  My experience with the phone on AT&T is next to problem free.  Speed is amazingly fast when compared to my daughters 3G 9810.  Unfortunately all I can suggest is asking them to escalate the issue.

New Contributor

My phone seems to be working the best it ever has. What we ended up doing was a Master Reset and there was an update, which you should already have since you got it. So, you may want to try that and see if it helps