Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Developer
satej_neel
My Device: 9520 Storm2
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: APN setting on the BB z10

Ok I understand. But that I already have a Verizon branded device now can't it be permanently fixed
Please use plain text.
New Developer
satej_neel
My Device: 9520 Storm2
My Carrier: Airtel

I did all that but it still was not working. Not only on Airtel but also Vodafone, until I made some changes in the escreen. It's working all fine now, but everytime I restart the mobile or refresh the network I have to do all the settings over again on escreen.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

satej_neel wrote:
I did all that but it still was not working. Not only on Airtel but also Vodafone, until I made some changes in the escreen. It's working all fine now, but everytime I restart the mobile or refresh the network I have to do all the settings over again on escreen.

This will keep on happening until you get a phone that is made specifically to be working in the  area where you live.

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.
Contributor
MaungLmm
My Device: Mexico 6 & Z10
My Carrier: MPT

As far as I know, there is no way to fix this problem. I am using z10 in Myanmar where there is no bb store and BIS. Myanmar is also not include in Blackberry supported country list. So I have to send to foreign countries such as Singapore already 3 times whenever I did factory restart my z10 because it can't complete set up via network in myanmar.  I can't see Myanmar font on z10 although I was getting on OS7 bold 9900. 

The only way to fix is you shoud set 1 month on key validity in escreen generating key page. One month is maximum.

Still so far from BB supporting. But I am still a BB fan while BB is selling out its company. I can't understand that why BB company never tried for all user convenient, all countries in very high competitive smartphone market while other phones are running well. Now they are going to sell company. What should I do as a BB fan? Why didn't they care upon customers from all countries? Why they can't know such small issue? Why can't they do as Samsung, HTC, Apple did? Why? I really really disappointed for being that I can't do anything.

THanks,

lmm

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

MaungLmm wrote:

Still so far from BB supporting. But I am still a BB fan while BB is selling out its company. I can't understand that why BB company never tried for all user convenient, all countries in very high competitive smartphone market while other phones are running well. Now they are going to sell company. What should I do as a BB fan? Why didn't they care upon customers from all countries? Why they can't know such small issue? Why can't they do as Samsung, HTC, Apple did? Why? I really really disappointed for being that I can't do anything.

THanks,

lmm

The sale of the company should not impact the user in a forseeable future, as for the fact that BlackBerry is not in every country, there might be political/commercial retriction that prevent them from being in some market area

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nbmm
My Device: Q10

Hello, I am also in Myanmar using MPT. Can you please help me and tell me how to get internet service? Bought the phone from Bangkok.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nbmm
My Device: Q10

In your previous post, you said internet works on your phone,
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,906
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

nbmm wrote:
Hello, I am also in Myanmar using MPT. Can you please help me and tell me how to get internet service? Bought the phone from Bangkok.

Your question is already answered in this thread. I know it's long, but you'll learn by reading the thread.

note especially the other user posting from Myanmar.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lapn
My Device: Z10; bb 9360 curve
My Carrier: Petro Mobility

any luck contacting blackberry?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
MaungLmm
My Device: Mexico 6 & Z10

[ Edited ]

Hello nbmm,

You can contact <removed> who can solve this problem by service charges.

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.