Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
denace
My Device: Z10

Accessibility feature

I am running into a problem where I am unable to move around a zoomed screen(usually when reading an email) when the feature is on. I can also enlarge the app icons but will start having difficulty resizing. Is there a trick to it or is this a bug that needs fixing? I tried this to a display phone at a retail center with the same results..

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,931
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Accessibility feature

Right now, some of us are begging for a larger font size (or minimum font size) in the email and browser screens.

And, for a word wrap that works.

You're seeing a bug. And RIM is aware... just hope they respond.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
matayus
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 STL100-3

Re: Accessibility feature

Good day,

I'd like to thank you first because I was actually searching for an answer for resizing everything on the screen and had not thought of Accessibility options, and found I had somehow turned on "Magnify Mode" which allows you to pinch and expand the entire interface

I wanted to ask you, while you have the email enlarged (or magnified, if you are using this mode), have you tried to use 2 fingers on the same hand side-by-side and moved the screen around  (this has nothing to do with fonts or text wrap of course)

Hope this helps! and thanks,

Matt

Please use plain text.