Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
jr_can
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telus

ActiveSync fails after a few moments

We have:

Exchange 2007 with GoDaddy Cert

Account with ActiveSync enabled

z10 with all updates applied

The situation:

nothing syncs from the account to the z10. The contacts and calendar will sync to a BB Playbook (setup as activesync account, not through the bridge). Everythign syncs fine to an iPad.

Right after I setup the account I am able to send an email, but after a few moiments I receive a notification that the account is no longer synchronized.

JR

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: ActiveSync fails after a few moments

Hey jr_can,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

We are going to need to gather logs from the BlackBerry Z10 to find out why the connection keeps on dropping for ActiveSync.  Please contact your network service provider and ask to be transferred to BlackBerry.

Thank you.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ramnik151
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: vodafone - india

Re: Cannot configure work emails on ActiveSync

Hi,

I bought my Z10 couple of days ago and have been struggling to configure my work email using Activesync. I am based in New Delhi India and use Vodafone. Vodafone told me that because the handset is new, they are still trying to figure out the configuration....very frustrating...

my pop email seems to be working fine but i can't sync my work calendar through pop.  

Can someone help!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jr_can
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Cannot configure work emails on ActiveSync

ramnik151 wrote:

Hi,

I bought my Z10 couple of days ago and have been struggling to configure my work email using Activesync. I am based in New Delhi India and use Vodafone. Vodafone told me that because the handset is new, they are still trying to figure out the configuration....very frustrating...

my pop email seems to be working fine but i can't sync my work calendar through pop.  

Can someone help!

POP is only for email access, you can't sync a calendar through POP that I know of. 

Please use plain text.