Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
kantsas
My Device: z10

After the official 10.1 os update my bluetooth in car does not work like it used to.

[ Edited ]

***SORRY THIS IS CLONED of this http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/In-car-bluetooth-not-working-properly-after-10...

New to forum sorry.

I have a BB Z10 and whenever I entered my vehicle the in-car bluetooth would connect/pair to the phone and the music which was great and had no problems with listening to music and making phone calls.

But recently with the 10.1 update it's all gone wrong the phone does not respond anymore to making calls, but the music still plays and I can still remote control the music via the steering wheel. however there is  no call audio the call starts and it shows it being connected but no audio from the in car bluetooth.

Now I did some CSI investigations into the matter and I have narrowed it down to anything previous to the 10.1 update works fine.

I backed up the phone via BB link and then rolled back the updates and I found that 10.0.09.2372 works just fine with the in-car bluetooth with making calls and playing music I literally just tested this. I then installed the leaked 10.1.0.1880 hoping it was fixed but no improvement over the official 10.1 it still does not play call audio.

I have now reverted back to the official 10.1 and restored phone backup and then once again tried as before with all the pairing one has patience for, it just will not work in my car. I desperately need my Z10 to work in my car!

Is this issue going to be addressed very soon??? I am not the only one with this problem. Help anyone...

I would also like it that the music doesn’t start automatically as I have deezer and would like that to be an option to play that music instead.

Anyway thanks for your time... any help with who to contact or whatever would be appreciated.