Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: NA
My Carrier: NA

Album artwork

I have sync'd music from iTunes to my z10 but the Album artwork is not showing.

Is there anyway to get the album artwork on to my z10 so that albums are easy recongisable?

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 PB32
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Album artwork

I've got some but not all and have been looking for the button to do that. No love yet
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Vodafone

I have copied over manual and some have album art and some don't
BES 10.2
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Tesco

Only about half of my album art is showing on my Z10 despite BlackBerry Link and File Manager showing that it is present. I have tried transferring music to the Z10 using BB Link and drag & drop. Exactly the same on SD card or on Device. If I re-boot the Z10 or remove the battery,  Music, Pictures & Video all disappear (not accessible from their respective app's) only to return a few hours later.

Contributor

The file type of the graphic should be jpeg, each album art graphic file should be called folder.jpg (not to be confused with the directory or folder the files are in...just the that simple name for each album art file), and the file should be in the same directory as the album music files. There may be size and resolution issues as well that you could compare with any album art that does happen to be showing up properly. Some individual music files may have embedded images that might confuse things too. You would need an editor to remove those embedded images.

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Airtel

Which version of the BB10 OS are you on?

--

If my post has helped you, give it a LIKE :smileywink:
New Contributor
My Carrier: Tesco

Sorted courtesy of a chap on Crackberry. Drag & drop music from music folder on PC to Media card on Z10. Then, using the resident Z10 File Explorer, move it all from the Media card to the Music Folder on the Device. Then, do the same thing in reverse ie. move it all from Device to Media Card. Bizarrely, this worked. Not terribly elegant, I know but hey!

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Airtel

Nice, solved it yourself.
--

If my post has helped you, give it a LIKE :smileywink: