Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: 9800 Torch
My Carrier: att

Anyone from Blackberry Reading this Forum? If so....

Hi there, just became aware of this forum after it being mentioned over on Crackberry.com.

Anyways, if you work for Blackberry and are reading this forum and this thread, then PLEASE take stock of all that is said in this Z10 thread over on Crackberry.com here:

What Tweaks do you want to see in next BB10 software update?

And.  Please.  Make sure it is thoroughly shared and heard at Blackberry...

Many of us *really love* our Z10's, but can't help but feel that Blackberry/RIM *yet again* came out with an imperfect awesome device. 

Is it impossible to have a nearly perfect smartphone because, although the Z10 is the best smartphone on the market according to me and others, it certainly has MUCH to be desired? Is it impossible to add (or *return*) to the Z10 most if not all of the MANY MANY MANY really great features we miss in the 7.0 system outlined in the above thread, because if it had most if not all of those features, you would be selling a lot more devices over the coming months to-be-sure?

If I were you and worked for Blackberry, I would see that Thorsten Heinz et al knew that, for the benefit of its many Z10 customers and the future of the company, Blackberry should come out with some kind of serious PR and SOON to assure us that 10.1 or other future updates will add many of the features that kept so many of us afloat in the hopes for so long that Blackberry would come out with the very best device, while we now sit here wondering why Blackberry left out SO MANY features we loved and frankly depended on with 7.0 etc, making our Z10 imperfect.

If you do not, or you tell us that we will not see many of those features, or leave us wondering much longer, then it is hard to imagine that we will stick with you forever and that Blackberry will be the flagship of smartphones it could be and succeed.

Thorsten et al, you do want to keep and grow your customer base, don't you? You do want to strike real concern and embarrassment in Apple and Android, don't you? You do want to not have future repeats of last week's sell-offs of the BBRY stock because of one tech firms' downgrade of the company's future over false rumors, but rumors still, of a high rate of returned devices, don't you? You do want to hear loudly from us that you have the most amazing phone on the planet ever, don't you?!

Then please hear and acknowledge our feedback, and execute much more of what we as Blackberry fanatics came to expect in great anticipation of what has turned out to be a three-quarter-baked awesome smartphone, the Z10, please.