04-10-2013 03:10 PM
My appointments received are showing one hour forward and Reykjavik as the time zone. When I check them on my outlook desktop they are the correct time. I've checked my time zone ans settings on my z10 and they are correct. I can correct them using edit on the phone but don't want to have to do this each time. Am I missing something?
I saw a post from another time zone which said it was a bug that the developers were working on and a work around was to alter the time zone on the phone by an hour but surely this would alter the time on the phone?
04-11-2013 05:00 AM
Did you also check the time zone on your Outlook-PC?
I had once a XP that wouldn let me login to the network anymore. After accessing it locally I found out the time zone was wrong. I used it as NAS and nobody else had access to it. Still dont know how that happened.
06-11-2013 12:12 PM
We also have users that have their appointments turning up saying "This appointment was sent in Reykjavík time. I have corrected for local time" and putting the appointment 1 hour into the future.
The appointment is in the right time on the sender and receivers Outlook and OWA. (BST, GMT+1)
The time zone is set correctly (BST) on the handset too.
Any update on the status of this issue? No update for 2 months.
4 weeks ago
i have the same Problem.
We have Exchange 2003 with BES 10.0 and one with 10.1.
My Z10 Clients shows the dates +1 hour in reykjavik on blackberry HUB. If I accepted the appointment the calendars shows it right. It Is unique only to intern appointments not to external i think.
The effect are only on devices with Firmware: 10.2.0.424
The devices with older Firmware are without problems like this.
Hope to hear something here...
2 weeks ago
I have tried the same BES installation with an Exchange 2010 Server. No problem with the time zone there.
I have testet an 10.1. Smartphone with Exchange 2003. No problem. All of our 10.2 devices have this problems. On two of these devices the sync of the caleneder has stoped completely. Im now searching for a was back to 10.1 on the affected blackberry devices.
Any hints are welcome