Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
naeem
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Ufone

BB 10.2.0.424 Bugs

Hi,

I have seen a lot of posts with the same issue. I went through the suggested solutions - I've already tried all but the issues don't seem to resolve.

Does anybody know what BB Official Support team is doing on this ? 

OR 

Any new solution other than resets or hard resets ?

I think BB should soon come out with a stance on this and the steps they are taking for resolution. I see a huge churn out otherwise

- Naeem

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BB 10.2.0.424 Bugs

naeem wrote:

Hi,

I have seen a lot of posts with the same issue. I went through the suggested solutions - I've already tried all but the issues don't seem to resolve.

Does anybody know what BB Official Support team is doing on this ? 

OR 

Any new solution other than resets or hard resets ?

I think BB should soon come out with a stance on this and the steps they are taking for resolution. I see a huge churn out otherwise

- Naeem

What exactly is the problem you are experiencing, please give us as much detail as possible so we can help you

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
naeem
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Ufone

Thanks for your reply, Martin.

I have been facing the following issues after upgradation:

- SMS(s) get stuck and the response of the app is extremely slow. It takes more than a minute to open a message that has a long chat. 

- 03-04 times battery drainage ( Gets discharged in less than 5-6 hours in Standby)

- Camera doesn't work ( The message is " The camera can't be started" )

- The Apps are crashing very frequently

- The phone often gets stuck ( starts vibrating continuously, screen goes black and wouldn't stop till battery removal)

- Videos do not play

- Overall slow ( Lag in every swipe)

The issues weren't that serious before this recent upgrade.

I have had a long history with BBs from Curves, Pearls, Bolds and now this Z10 but I really feel myself in a difficult position to defend a BB purchase in front of people with Samsung/Apple/Huawei.

I hope the BB team has something to fix these issues. 

Thanks for your time 

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

naeem wrote:

Thanks for your reply, Martin.

I have been facing the following issues after upgradation:

- SMS(s) get stuck and the response of the app is extremely slow. It takes more than a minute to open a message that has a long chat. 

- 03-04 times battery drainage ( Gets discharged in less than 5-6 hours in Standby)

- Camera doesn't work ( The message is " The camera can't be started" )

- The Apps are crashing very frequently

- The phone often gets stuck ( starts vibrating continuously, screen goes black and wouldn't stop till battery removal)

- Videos do not play

- Overall slow ( Lag in every swipe)

The issues weren't that serious before this recent upgrade.

I have had a long history with BBs from Curves, Pearls, Bolds and now this Z10 but I really feel myself in a difficult position to defend a BB purchase in front of people with Samsung/Apple/Huawei.

I hope the BB team has something to fix these issues. 

Thanks for your time 

The battery drain is normal for the first 2 - 3 days after any update as the phone is re-syncing every account on the phone (faceboo, twitter, email, evernote, etc...)

As for the apps that crashes, there is an update on BlackBerry World for the android runtime that you can download/install and it improve those app greatly

For the other problem, it sound like for some reasons the update did not installed properly, I would recommend that you reload the update using Link (there is several instruction on how to do it on this site), but before you do so I strongly suggest that you make a backup using Link

The reloading of the update as helped a lot of people in fixing most of the problem you mentioned

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.