Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
registered
My Device: z10

BB Hub is not updating anything except emails after installing update 10.1.0.273

Haye Everyone,

My BB Hub stops updating Facebook, SMS/MMS, BBM, PIN, Whatsapp, YIM..

I had tired all the given suggestions on different pages, threads except a security wipe.

After a reboot, notifications come up for a couple of minutes and works fine with everything. But when i try to open or mark read any Facebook notification/message it went down again.

after clicking the Facebook notification/message nothing updates in HUB, even if i made changes in HUB everything is just paused. all changes comes up after a reboot.

Facebook and SMS notifications are set ON in HUB Management.

I had reset the HUB but all in vain.

One more thing i am facing is, when ever i connect my phone to LINK it says for an update, and surprisingly update version is same everytime and it downloads & installs in 10~20seconds, so phone reboots.
I had tried same via BlackBerry Update website. same comes up. Even today i had tried updating my phone more than 30 times.

I dont know what's really messy because i am not able to get messages at time and a delayed reply is creating problems for me.

My OS details are as under,

OS

BlackBerry 10

Softare Release

Build ID

Flash Player Version

AIR Version

Retired
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: BB Hub is not updating anything except emails after installing update 10.1.0.273

Hi registered and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

When you start having problems with missing notifications, are you connected to Wi-Fi or to your Mobile Network? Do you receive any emails while you are not getting application notifications?

In regards to the updates, if you have removed any pre-installed applications, the update server will detect this and inform you that an update is available (to reinstall the pre-loaded applications). 

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
registered
My Device: z10

Re: BB Hub is not updating anything except emails after installing update 10.1.0.273

Dear CPTS,

i had tried to resolve this problem while on wifi and Mobile Data Network. Only Emails were working fine.

Then i had turned off the Sync Messages in

Settings

Accounts

Facebook

Turning the above off i got my HUB back on track. I am getting Notification for everything except Facebook.

Now i have to only check the facebook by opening the application.

It never had asked me for the update of removed applications.