Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Carrier: Airtel

BB Z10 Support in Bangalore - India

[ Edited ]

Hi

Im Sunil & being a hardcore BB client since 2006 , had recently picked a Z10 thro a known friend in Doha Qatar on launch. Last week i updated the OS and it was all over. The system never came up after it and had a bad experience with teh service centre at Cunningham Road .. its like ive no where to go now and response is pathetic. Can i have the Email ids or the escalation matrix @ BB so that could atleast get to know if need to hang around with BB or move to a diff phone. Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use... Can somebody from BB write back .. Thx and looking forward to hear from you.

regards

Sunil

Sunil.C
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,752
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BB Z10 Support in Bangalore - India

43, Sorry for your problems. This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration. We are users just like you.

Try connecting your Z10 to the PC, and on the PC browser go to www.blackberry.com/upgrades and click on the link there to load the OS. At the moment you do that, on the Z10, remove and replace the battery to trigger the OS install or repair operation.

BEFORE you do this, please remove the SIM card from the Z10. You can leave the Media Card in the device.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.