Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: BB Z10 configuration mail problem

That's a pretty limited server. I use Gmail and have over 16,000 emails and have only uses a small fraction of my available space.

The Z10 is not like a POP setup in Outlook. You'll run into the same thing with iOS and Android.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
alrssandro
My Device: z10
My Carrier: bold 9700 curve

On the Galaxy of my wife it works.

I cannot wait for a month for new OS, and I think that if it worked in this way on Bold why they changed, in any case, make me choice.

Thanks.

Alessandro.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

They changed because everyone complained that BIS didn't sync and outages caused bad press.

If you can setup your email on the Z10 via POP you might get it to work. Otherwise, you will have to make a choice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.