Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
redscorp
My Device: Z10

BB Z10 vs. MS Exchange Server

I have seen here several reports about problems with ActiveSync accounts on Z10. I have to ask for a help from developers and community with my ActiveSync connection too.

I've setup my work ActiveSync (MS Exchange Server 2010 I presume) on my Z10. And it works good, but not longer then 20 minutes. After short time Z10 asks me for account password again and again.

----

Your login information for account (XXX me@xxx.com) has changed or is incorrect. Update your login information and try again.

Enter account password for XXX (me@xxx.com)

[ Password                     <*> ]

----

I actually bought business BB device to be able securely and reliably access to my work account. This behavior of Z10 is really annoying and I can't rely on SUCH KIND of access to my work emails.

I must also add here that Android and iOS devices of my colleges are able to access their emails flawlessly.

Other types of accounts (Gmail and IMAP) are working well on my Z10 too.

Thanks in advance!

--

Me

New Contributor
redscorp

Re: BB Z10 vs. MS Exchange Server

PUSH!

Any solution to this problem? :No:

--

Me again

New Contributor
redscorp

Technical info:

BlackBerry Z10

STL100-2

Contributor
jcgrube
My Device: Z10, Playbook 16GB

This seems odd certainly. My Z10 is working flawlessly with Exchange. Far more reliably than co-workers Android devices. Have you tried gong to the active sync mobile devices on the Exchange web portal (through your web mail log in) and deleting the device and starting over? That would be my first troubleshooting step.