Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

BB keyboard in Hindi & Tamil

Hi all!

I'd like to use Hindi & Tamil language in Z10 SMS & E-mail. Those keyboards or fonts available in App world? Or any other app available? Plz help me.

By

R Jagadeesan

New Contributor
My Carrier: Aircel

Re: BB keyboard in Hindi & Tamil

I prefer to have English and Tamil typing in blackberry z10. Is there any app that can bring in Tamil typing keyboard in my phone I would be very happy. That can be a respect for the oldest language script getting recognized in the mobile world.
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z30, Z10, 9800
My Carrier: Vodacom

rdsekar76 wrote:
I prefer to have English and Tamil typing in blackberry z10. Is there any app that can bring in Tamil typing keyboard in my phone I would be very happy. That can be a respect for the oldest language script getting recognized in the mobile world.

If you have the latest OS, do a search on how to install 'Snap', sign in to Google then you can easily load Android apps.

Tamil keyboard V7, 8/02/2014.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Aircel

Yesterday I tried with one android app called Tanglish and it didn't work. I side loaded the app in .bar file. I already have snap app .bar file side loaded