Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
talisman69
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BB10 possible bugs and missing features

You cannot delete linkdn it is part of the BB10 software as is facebook twitter games
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Tigershark24

In iphone and Android phones you can directly from the telephone number on the website but this is not possible on the Blackberry Z10. Why is that and is a fix in the works?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Tigershark24

I meant dial directly from the browser. In iphone you can also create a new contact. BlackBerry is supposed to be a business device so why is this really useful feature missing? Also, are there any plans to add this feature?
Please use plain text.
Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

Z10-Ontario wrote:

Unable to cut and paste into the dial pad. Example would be looking up a phone number and the web then cut and pasting that number into the dial pad to make a call. I can’t seem to figure this one out so now I’m scrolling back and forth between the browser and dial pad. 

I wrote a little app to do it: Clipboard Dialer. It scans your clipboard for phone numbers and allows you to call or text them, add to contacts etc. Also works by selecting a paragraph or two in your browser or e-mail, tapping the text and sharing it with Clipboard Dialer.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Tigershark24

Thanks, but hold not require app for this.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Tigershark24

That should read Thanks, but should not require app for this.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Carrier: Rogers

I can't help but agree with you TigerShark.. the developer is simply trying to fill a void until the issue is corrected in a future release. If it is important 99c isn't such a bad price to pay.

Seeing functionality voids filled by apps is pretty common practice I think.. Heck the iSheep have been using apps to attach documents to their emails for years last I heard. :smileywink:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.