Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
samikk
My Device: z10

BB10 what need to do!!!

[ Edited ]
Hello guys,
first I wanted to say thank you very very much for such great work.
Sorry for my English.

I'm using 10.0.10.690

LOCK SCREEN
in lock screen we have notification
1. Would be nice to type on notification a swipe RIGHT
For example :
Facebook
Twitter
Email
I'm pressing email and swipe right, and I'm straight in email hub!!!

BRIGHTNESS 
Should be " slider " for brightness, or better idea swipe on the up edge. (left or right  : don't matter can you see what happens on your screen or not because of sun you need just swipe two times up and put your finger on the up edge and swipe that's easy!!

CONTACTS MASSAGES DIALLING PAD

Only when I'm in CONTACTS I can hold the contact and I'll see in the right side CALL, TEXT
But not in the massages!!!!
For example when I'm in the massages I Supposed to go "View contact ". And I see there 4 numbers and I don't know witch number to call.
Also in the massages under the name I can't see number, like in "CALLS "

Dialling pad HAVE TO HAVE T9. Like you made in a search .

When someone calling and I don't want to talk to him, I want to continue things which I was doing, by swiping up but now we can't.

HUB
in short

"Calls " have to have possibility to "Text"
"Massages " have to have possibility to "Call"

When I saw massage or missed call, I don't want to swipe back to hub for mark the massage "read"
People wants to press power button, and after don't see notification with massage that you read.

FOLDERS
1. There should be a possibility to make a password. (when password is on the folder should show empty folder, for secure) 
2. Should be an limited application in a folder. (at least more than 16)

KEYBOARD
When I'm changing keyboard by swiping down to numbers
I can push only ONE button.
1. I think will be better to leave in numbers and if I wanna go back I can swipe UP. (I think nice)

2. SWIPE
3. Function buttons (for example by swiping right )
4. Change language (its too slow, should be fast change without holding language button, or make possibility to change "Holding time " from half a second to second and half ..)
5.more then 3 languages.
If somebody wants to use 4 languages why he can't do it?

BROWSER
should be button for quick stroll
"Select All " should be all the time, and not only when pressed on a word (Honestly its not only in the browser)

MUSIC PLAYER

1. for example when forwarding can't see the time.
(time should be higher then finger.)
2. Buttons "Previous " and "Next ". « -5 seconds» and «+5 seconds»

BBM
its nice chat, but I don't want to be there for the whole day and see how my led goes crazy, I want go offline
1. possibility to go offline.

BUGS
Docs to go
When docs to go works something wrong happens with keyboard in different programs, like massages (can't see what I'm typing) !!!!!!!

BROWSER
sometimes screen becoming white.
Sent from my BlackBerry z10

New Contributor
samikk

Re: BB10 what need to do!!!

Someone who making the 10 os reading what we writing here?
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10

Hi samikk, I'll see if this can get moved into the suggestion thread, we never know who will read these things, but I suspect that they do get read and reported on.

Most of your suggestions are great. :smileyhappy:

The browser has the buttons you are looking for, simply hit the (...) overflow button on the right and they are all in that menu. :smileywink:

Quick scrolling in the browser would be a good thing - even a go to top and go to bottom button as well. Maybe a swipe action for these, come on from right side at top and them move up and down the screen and the same from the bottom right side for fast moves?

As for languages I thought that the device is supposed to automatically switch when typing, simply start writing I'm the new language and they keyboard should adapt. Not sure about different keyboard layouts though.

And the single keyboard swipe down single key press thing is by design. This allows you to quickly enter a (brace) or #number sign or @ sign and key typing quickly. To enter more than one just #!@?!** hit the ?123 key and it locks it on. :smileywink: hehe. I find this a good solution to both requirements myself.

Otherwise great ideas. :smileyhappy:
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
New Contributor
samikk

About keyboard, I'm just thinking it's gonna be faster.
About browser thanks :smileywink:
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10

@samikk - no problemo. :smileyhappy:

Regarding the keyboard I find it nice to have both choices. Sometimes it is nice to have that 'one shot' number/puncuation option and sometimes you need it locked on (kind of like shift and caps lock are both options.) It takes the same amount of time to do either on the Z10. Swipe is quick and tapping the #123 button is pretty quick too.. you just need to remember which one you need at the time.

Maybe in the future it will be a setting you can chose to have the swipe lock it on, who knows what the future will bring! :smileyhappy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy: