Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
marc318
My Device: BB Z10

BB10

So, in my excitement to support BB, I went out and got the new BB10. From the start, there have been issues with apps and synching. I won't go into long details but I am extremely disappointed by the fact that it has taken BB over a year and a half to get this right and they still manage to pooch the simplest things such as Gmail syching and Twitter notifications.

1) Gmail - I am using Gmail Active Sync and all was well at the start. All of sudden this morning, I lost my Gmail contacts. Despite deleting the account and reinstalling, it still doesn't work. I've been at this all day.

2) BBM - for some reason yesterday, I lost all of my BBM contacts. I had to restart the phone like three times before it all came back.

3) Twitter notifications - despite turning off and turing on the notifications button, I still don't get Twitter notifications. I've tried everything.

I don't think BB will give a **bleep** of what's said here today but I am really beginning to regret ever shelling out money for this thing. I tried my darndest to be supportive but clearly, BB missed the little things that really annoy its user base.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: BB10

Hey,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

To better assist you with this issue and to help diagnose the cause,  we suggest that contact your wireless service provider and request they contact BlackBerry® Technical Support Services for further review and support.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
andrew21212
My Device: Z10 (returned) ** Torch and now my first non BB product a Samsung Note II so I can sync my Outlook,Notes,ToDo list,Categories,I am loving it !! I never knew a phone could do so much !!! hurry up RIM

1) Gmail - I am using Gmail Active Sync and all was well at the start. All of sudden this morning, I lost my Gmail contacts. Despite deleting the account and reinstalling, it still doesn't work. I've been at this all day.

FYI, 

I am of the understanding that Gmail Active Sync days are numbered for Free email users.   Confirm with Google of course to be sure.   

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
ExchangeVeteran
My Device: Bold9900, Z10

they laugh at you when you do this. tell your bosses to read this blog and get in the game.
Please use plain text.