If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
obaidharoon
My Device: z10
My Carrier: ems

BBM NOT WORKING !

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir madam,

my name is Obaid Haroon I am from Karachi (Pakistan) I have purchased blackberry z10 from Ems the smart phone partner along assurance warranty plan provided by them . The problem I am facing is my bbm is not working on bis provided by Ufone (Pakistan) I have contacted them several times and every time I got a same answer there is no problem from our end . The issue remains I'd like to know what exactly problem is every thing is working fine like receiving and sending mails facebook, twitter, whatsapp, four square ,appworld etc etc . Please resolve this issue at your earliest . I am enclosing you complete details of my blackberry z10 below .

Thanking you and hoping to hear from you favorably .

Obaid Haroon .

Model: z10 stl100-1- regional middel east -charcoal black 

imei: <removed>

pin: <removed>

bt Mac: <removed>

product bar code no : <removed>

current OS :blackberry 10

software release 10.1.0.4181

os version : 10.1.0.4633

build id : 556195

flash player version : 11.1.121.150

air version 3.1.0.150

cryptographic kernel version : 5.6.2.44391

wlan version: 1.1

radio version :10.1.0.4634

webkit version: 10.1.0.4624

browser version : 10.1.1.336

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
jaysus858
My Device: Z10, DC, 9810, 9800, 8520, Playbook
My Carrier: O2

Re: BBM NOT WORKING !

No "bis" on z10 from my understanding.

When you say not working, in what way? What shows? Any errors? Tried pinning yourself? Got a friend to bbm you and tell you what happened their end

Have you rebooted by powering down and or natt pull? Have you tried a restore or different os?
Tis Jaysus!
Please use plain text.