Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
obaidharoon
My Device: z10

BBM NOT WORKING !

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir madam,

my name is Obaid Haroon I am from Karachi (Pakistan) I have purchased blackberry z10 from Ems the smart phone partner along assurance warranty plan provided by them . The problem I am facing is my bbm is not working on bis provided by Ufone (Pakistan) I have contacted them several times and every time I got a same answer there is no problem from our end . The issue remains I'd like to know what exactly problem is every thing is working fine like receiving and sending mails facebook, twitter, whatsapp, four square ,appworld etc etc . Please resolve this issue at your earliest . I am enclosing you complete details of my blackberry z10 below .

Thanking you and hoping to hear from you favorably .

Obaid Haroon .

Model: z10 stl100-1- regional middel east -charcoal black 

imei: <removed>

pin: <removed>

bt Mac: <removed>

product bar code no : <removed>

current OS :blackberry 10

software release 10.1.0.4181

os version : 10.1.0.4633

build id : 556195

flash player version : 11.1.121.150

air version 3.1.0.150

cryptographic kernel version : 5.6.2.44391

wlan version: 1.1

radio version :10.1.0.4634

webkit version: 10.1.0.4624

browser version : 10.1.1.336

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Regular Contributor
jaysus858
My Device: Z10, DC, 9810, 9800, 8520, Playbook

Re: BBM NOT WORKING !

No "bis" on z10 from my understanding.

When you say not working, in what way? What shows? Any errors? Tried pinning yourself? Got a friend to bbm you and tell you what happened their end

Have you rebooted by powering down and or natt pull? Have you tried a restore or different os?
Tis Jaysus!