08-01-2013 02:09 AM
I have same issue on BBM.These happen when I upgrade the Z10 OS version,but suddenly not complete installation.Most apps can't used until restart a few time.Unfortunely,my BBM can't used until now..
08-01-2013 08:29 AM
pitt2020, with the Z10 powered ON, remove the battery, replace and reboot. Do not connect to WiFi, and try the BBM setup again.
If this doesn't work, try it with the WiFi connection.
ALSO >> You have your mobile phone number listed as your "My Mobile Provider" or carrier. Putting your phone number out on the internet on these public forums for the world to see, is not wise. To change that, at the top of this page click on My Settings > Personal Profile > Personal Information, and in the entry block for "Carrier" type the name of your mobile provider.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code
06-26-2014 06:04 PM
At last. I repaired the BBM Temporary Server Error.
Here is step by step to make it work again.
Reason : BBM lost connection with the server, or the BB ID duplicate with other devices (in my case I use samsung note pro)
1. Sign out BBM ID on other devices (you should use different accounts to use BBM)
2. Check again on Z10, if the BBM work
3. If it not work, download BBM 10.3.1 bar
or you can search it through internet -sys.bbm-10.3.12.67.bar
I know, this is not official, but I worked on me
4. Turn on develope mode in the Z10 setting
5. Connect Z10 to your computer, type on the pin pass (if you did set it)
6. Turn on software DDPB to side load, scan the IP and choose the IP appear in develope mode in Z10
7. Side load the bar file into Z10.
8. turn on the BBM after side load. It worked on my device
07-10-2014 12:05 PM
I upgraded my OS to 10.2.1.2977 and my BBM stopped working. It says associating my BB id with BBM and then does something for 3 seconds and gives a temperary server error. This has been going on for a week. Tried everything from battery pull, wifi shut off etc. Nothing works.
Any solutions? Thanks in advance.