Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
hasan187
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: STC
Accepted Solution

BBM is not Working !!!!!

Cant access BBM. (temporary server error)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
hasan187
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: STC

Re: BBM is not Working !!!!!

It's working now
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

Yes it looks like they are slowly resolving this issue (KB article) and for some it is still not working, so until we see a resolution in that KB we all just have to hope that we aren't the one that gets affected. :smileyhappy:

Glad yours is working again though! :smileyvery-happy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

You are posting about something you know nothing about. That KB is almost two weeks old. Something happened yesterday that caused this to be widespread. The KB's are not updated in real time so watching to see a date change is not a good recommendation for the majority of those experiencing the problem.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

John_Clark wrote:
You are posting about something you know nothing about. That KB is almost two weeks old. Something happened yesterday that caused this to be widespread. The KB's are not updated in real time so watching to see a date change is not a good recommendation for the majority of those experiencing the problem.

The error message is the same, as are (I believe from reading just about every post on this forum for the past two weeks) the symptoms. Sure is suddenly became more widespread, that doesn't mean that the issue is different, only that it has componded itself.

I said nothing about looking for a date, only a resolution when it occurs.

Thanks though!

Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

drewread wrote:

John_Clark wrote:

The error message is the same, as are (I believe from reading just about every post on this forum for the past two weeks) the symptoms. Sure is suddenly became more widespread, that doesn't mean that the issue is different, only that it has componded itself.

I said nothing about looking for a date, only a resolution when it occurs.

Thanks though!

It's not a different issue but something happened yesterday to make it widespread.  Watching for a resolution in the KB will take weeks or months.  My guess is that as servers get overloaded or one goes down that error will be something that can always be seen at one time or another.  Simply waiting for that KB to be updated would be like watching the grass grow. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,894
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

John_Clark wrote:
You are posting about something you know nothing about.

:Eek:

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

JSanders wrote:

John_Clark wrote:
You are posting about something you know nothing about.

:Eek:

Lol.. you just can't help yourself can you?

From J_C's other post in another thread.:

Those KB's are NOT updated in real time. Something happened yesterday that caused this to be a major problem rather than just a few isolated instances.

Which means, that it was the same or a very similar issue, and that yes it got worse. Simply pointing people to the KB is not a crime....

But thanks for the 2c though! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Nobody said it was a crime. Expecting the KB to be updated to tell everyone it's fixed will only frustrate everyone. That was my point.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
lou2969
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: bell

not working in Hamilton ,me and 11 friends .
Please use plain text.