Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
ktmacdonald
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Bell

BBM on Z10

I upgraded to the z10 from a bold 9700 today and I am attempting to restore BBM using my Blackberry ID. When using the email restore function, at step 2 of 3, it reads "Temporary Server Error". Is there a solution to this problem or should I just wait it out?

Keith

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ktmacdonald
My Device: Blackberry z10

Re: BBM on Z10

Furthermore I get a BBM email confirmation to the email limked to my Blackberry ID afterwords however BBM still does not work.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gadget206
My Device: Z10

Good luck!   Mine has been off for two weeks now with no solution in sight.  It works fine on 5 of my friends.

Bell says they don't know.

Blackberry says they don't know!

Let me know if someone finds a solution for you.

For the first time in almost 20 years I AM SICK OF BLACKBERRY!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
GK16
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ROGERS

I've been 12 days no BBM. Im with Rogers. Worked fine for 2 days then nothing. I get same SERVER ERRORS as you. I have been escalating this and all offers of  fix have not worked (New OS update ect.) I have another Thread posted here under my ID - GK16 and you read all details of what has happened to me.

Tuesday I received the following message from my Rogers Biz Tech. Advisor: Looks like a step in the right direction, but I'll wait to see when that actually happens and if it fixes issue! (PS other than BBM not working and using mine now for 2 weeks I'm getting really happy with it. I have over  a hundred emails form work daily and the browser speed is amazing!) Still disappointed with Apps...

Hi, 

Update on BBM issue with your Blackberry Z10.

Many Blackberry Z10 users are affected by this BBM issue. RIM advised there is a hotfix that will be applied to the BBM Server, which should resolve this issue. Unfortunately, they do not have an ETA when this fix will be applied. Please note RIM KB33652 is open for this issue.

Thank You,

Please use plain text.