Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

BBM z10- SHAME

last night i called Rogers about the BBM issue.

They did not know anything.

Called again this am, got a reference number- another lady did not know anything.

Got transfered to a Blackberry guy who did not know anything,,,, and still nothing solved.

My BBM is still the same- not working.

Nobody called me back............ how you call that?

Solutions: 6,112
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BBM z10- SHAME

[ Edited ]

I've noticed other users getting this resolved now.

Try removing your battery on the ZS10 and rebooting and starting the BBM setup process again.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

ioio wrote:

last night i called Rogers about the BBM issue.

They did not know anything.

Called again this am, got a reference number- another lady did not know anything.

Got transfered to a Blackberry guy who did not know anything,,,, and still nothing solved.

My BBM is still the same- not working.

Nobody called me back............ how you call that?

There is a KB article on the issue here so I think it is safe to say that Blackberry is aware of the issue, although for some reason it doesn't seem to have trickled down to level 1 support (your carrier) or even all of Level 2 (Blackberry when you get upped from the carrier.)

I think that it is also safe to say that until a resolution is posted in that KB that any one of us could experience the issue (I haven't yet, thank goodness!!! and knock on wood twice!) at any time. It is obviously a bad inconvience for anyone that has the issue, but I am sure that they are working as hard as they can to get their flagship messaging software fixed and working on their new flagship product.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

That Knowledge Base article is not related to the current known BBM server delays and downtime over the past 18 hours. KBs can take weeks to update.

While the KB language and cause is similar, this is a distinctly different issue.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

You can say this without any question right, there is no way that the previously existing issue has componded, and become worse over the past two days right?

JSanders wrote:

That Knowledge Base article is not related to the current known BBM server delays and downtime over the past 18 hours. KBs can take weeks to update.

While the KB language and cause is similar, this is a distinctly different issue.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:

It's a known current issue. There was degradation of the BBM servers in the past 18 hours and RIM is currently working on the issue.

Knowledge Base Updates