Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
kbrow
My Device: BBZ10

BBZ10 Paid APP Lost

Hi there

I purchased an APP on Feb 8th and it was asking for the licence code. I contacted mobidala (the company who created the APP) and I got the info. I had to do a security wipe as BBM was not working and I was advised to do the security wipe. When the phone came back up the APP was gone. I have contacted mobidala again and they said to contact you. Please help I want this APP but don't want to pay for it again!

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: BBZ10 Paid APP Lost

You should be able to reinstall it for no cost from BBWorld.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kbrow

It isn't there. I tried but it isn't in my world. I went back to the app and it wanted me to pay for it again 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

You're logged in with the same BBID that you purchased the app with?

Look in BBWorld..In the lower left hand corner touch the button that says "All".

At the bottom, touch My World.

Touch My Apps & Games

Touch the tab that says "Available."

Is it listed there?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kbrow

I am pretty sure. Same email address and password. Have looked many times in my world apps available and all. It's not there. Have restarted as well

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Try logging into www.blackberry.com/appworld and see if you can see it listed there. If you have multiple devices associated with your BBID make sure you change to the Z10.

If it's not there then, for some reason, there is no record and you may very well have to purchase again. I don't know what else to try. Do you still have an email receipt for the app? If so, contact Rogers and see if there is anything they can do...they can escalate to BlackBerry, if need be.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
andrew21212
My Device: Z10 (returned) ** Torch and now my first non BB product a Samsung Note II so I can sync my Outlook,Notes,ToDo list,Categories,I am loving it !! I never knew a phone could do so much !!! hurry up RIM

Confirm the payment was processed for it if your are sure your log in ID is correct for BBW.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kbrow

I do have the receipt will need to do that. I called Rogers already so may need to wait for the bill to have it escalated. Thanks! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
andrew21212
My Device: Z10 (returned) ** Torch and now my first non BB product a Samsung Note II so I can sync my Outlook,Notes,ToDo list,Categories,I am loving it !! I never knew a phone could do so much !!! hurry up RIM

I was just looking at MY WOrld,  I see I am missing an App that I paid a year subscription for.   

Was your a purchase or a subscription ?

I never noticed this before, I am thinking they do not track the subscription ones as mine works fine.

Looks like a mess in there as I have apps there from previous phones etc.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kbrow

Weird! Mine was a purchase. I had to contact the company that created it to get the licence code but that came after the security wipe. Maybe that has something to do with it 

Please use plain text.