Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Solutions: 6,137
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BCC to self on Z10

Or the same, use forwarding of all messages with your name, etc., it's possible.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: H3G ITA

You mean, if I am not wrong, setting up a rule w/ a forwarding?

fmotta wrote:

You mean, if I am not wrong, setting up a rule w/ a forwarding?

Yes sir, just that.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

I, too, have tried various ways to automatically  "bcc" myself with the Z10 but can't figure it out. I'm on Rogers (Yahoo) and I can't find where to do it on the server. You can only set up rules for incoming emails, not incoming "sent" emails. on th eolder BB's you could do it directly from the BB.

Contributor
My Carrier: Etisalat UAE

I need to to Auto BCC myself as well when I email from the blackberry so that I have a record of the email in outlook.  If you have it done from the mail server, it will BCC all the time (not just when the email is sent from the device).

New Contributor
My Carrier: O2 UK

This is a "problem" I have encountered too... I always automatically copied in myself so I had a record on my laptop of emails sent when working remote via BB... a useful feature... but now gone... unless you copy yourself manually each time you email which is a real pain... But then again I've found a lot of negatives... if interested in more pls see my post:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Personal-exerience-with-the-new-Z10-not-good/t...

One seriously unhappy BB user here!

My Carrier: Airtel

Yes, I got Z10 recently. Auto Bcc in Blackberry with OS 7 was easier. In India, Z10 is not yet registered with my service provider Airtel. When i contacted Airtel, they say that i should write to RIM to get this done!!! Airtel wants the subscribers to contact RIM? All said, when i email from Z10, i need Bcc so that the copy will go to my Mac when the mails are downloaded. I can shift those Bcc'd mails to Sent box so that the sent messages are stored in Sent box. Please help.

I agree.

Are either of you on an IMAP mail server?

Knowledge Base Updates
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

as far as I understand the need, what you really want is this :

"for every email I send using my Z10, I want to see that email in my desktop email software"

Indeed, a solution is to BCC: you of all emails you send from the Z10.

Another solution is to create a rule on the server.

There is another solution, available for some POP3 server, is to synchronize the "Sent Items" folder of your Z10 with the "Sent Items" folder of your email server.
Have you tried this option? On your Z10, in the options of your email account, there is a button to choose the folders you wish to synchronize. Make sure that folder is checked.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Carrier: PERSONAL ARGENTINA

I am very disappointed with the Z10. while very fast, there are details that have escaped them. Nor it is possible to configure the read request confirmation when sending messages. My account server doesn´t let me possible to make rules for get automatic CCO function.

My previous was the BB 9700 and these options were available, RIM must upgrade equipment without removing skills from previous models ...

I hope it gets fixed soon with an update