Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
RobertoAlas
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: TIGO El Salvador

Re: BLACKBERRY Z10 PROBLEMS

I´ve had a Z10 for 1 month now, when I saw youtube videos it froze up, many times and restarted, but his last time it didn´t restart, I did many battery pulls and still no response, when I plug the charging cable, nothing happens. I did a "reload device software" through BBLink, the installation went apparently good with the 10.0.10.99 update, but still, my device won´t start, and it heats up, with periodically blinking of a red led light. Need Help Please!!!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Call your carrier or place of purchase for support. If it is bricked you will need a replacement and you won't be able to get one here. :smileywink:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nelsgood
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

I've had my Z10 for one week, after using a Torch since it first came out, and I share your concerns.  Aside from not having many usable applications, Blackberry omitted some great features on the Z10, such as auto off/on, customized vibration and ring tones and others, that the Torch had. I was willing to overlook the omissions until my phone started heating up and the battery giving me less than eight hours, with most radios off and few phone calls or text messages made. I definitely will be returning the unit and going back to my Torch, which thankfully I kept, if nothing changes over the next week. Now I know understand why the Z10 received such lousy reviews.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bailout123
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

This happened to my phone as well, pulled the battery and then it charged and has been working fine since.

Please use plain text.
shall10
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Virgin

BLACKBERRY Z10 PROBLEMS

I have this problem too. My phone does however turn back on right away, but I find it will often exit applications for no reason at all, freeze on my call screen or completely power down on me all together. I love the phone itself and until it seems to be a bigger issue I can handle it but it is still some what disappointing. No one seems to believe me and when I take it to be looked at people say it's running fine. Maybe I just have bad luck. All this started after I installed the latest update for the phone... I have no idea how to fix it. A factory restore fixed the problem - but only for a day. I hope a new update will fix this glitch soon!!

Please use plain text.
dagwood
My Device: z10
My Carrier: telus

I had same problem. I did the update and never looked back except for voice recognition with hands free

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jfuentes82
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I am  having the same problem with my battery. My service provider spwecaluta on a fauklty battery and gave me a new phone. however it is the same problem. . Should I try to get a third  phone, and call it thirrd and you out type of thing.. I am basically ready to give up on the BB Z10

Please use plain text.
jamesrustan
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Snow fall, I really aggre with you.. I get interested from the look n the promotion of Z10, but I don't have any idea that this thing would be buggy... I don't know why, but I have a little disappointment to have Z10..
The reason, Why can't the display picture set the full size image ? u need to crop it..  First I thought the resolution of picture too high, but it isn't... If there's a solution for this, please let me know...

Snowfall wrote:
Good luck! I've been with my BB9700 for nearly four years and I picked up the Z10 as soon as it came out. I think I made a mistake of buying something too soon, my Z10 is really buggy from time to time and I end up having to restart it. Hopefully yours place a little nicer :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kez910
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Tmobile

The same thing is happening to mine. Problem is I am out of the country and my plan has lapsed. The carrier won't help me. What do I do? I really like this phone and I don't wanna be stuck with a dead phone.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kez910
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Tmobile

Won't connect to the laptop. Crying**** I need my phone back.

Please use plain text.