Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
shinrai
My Device: Z 10

Battery Usage while surfing?

I have been surfing pretty much for about an hour with my network setting on 4glte and have lost about 25% battery life.  How does this stack up to the usage of any of you out there.  I am new here and have posted a few inquiries this evening as i am just trying to really learn this phone and settings, so for all those who have helped I really appreciate it, especially those expert users and long time posters, thanks for your time and effort.

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Battery Usage while surfing?

Hi shinrai,

I've been seeing similar usage on 4GLTE. That said though, it depends on a few things such as screen brightness, exactly how often you are accessing the data, etc. It can also depend on how new the device is. I've noticed that the battery life seems to improve over time, so if the device is new to you, I would give it a a week or two.

I hope this helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Contributor
shinrai
My Device: Z 10

Re: Battery Usage while surfing?

It helps a great deal, thanks.