Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Battery life

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high.  That update is older than the two leaked versions that have been out for a couple of weeks.  Definitely update to it if you're still on the original but if you loaded a leaked version then that version is newer. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Nope, that's the newest one with the os version 10.0.10.672. It's the software version that is 10.0.10.85.

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Well, then that is a good thing.  Unfortunately, I'm on TMobile US and no update for me.  I was really hoping the updates would be pushed by BB and not by the carriers. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Interesting observation: the phone fully operates while the OTA OS update is being installed. I'm at 97% already and still can do anything I would do with the phone as if there is no OS change happening.

Update: still requires a restart though.

Contributor

Don't think carriers would allow direct updates. Hope you'll get it soon.

Guru I

iOS devices get direct updates. I was hoping for a similar process.
Contributor
My Carrier: Koodo

Sweet! pulling down 10.0.10.85 right now on Koodo

Contributor

Now this is sweet. Just tried restoring my calendar from BB9900 backup that didn't work previously for me and caused some disappointment and whoala all of the calendar items now on my Z10!

I suspect the Blackberry Link update is coming shortly with USB Outlook sync fix.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Bell

Three days with my battery back to normal and the device running cool again.  Looking forward to the update, but nothing for me yet. Anyone else on Bell got it yet?

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780

In your settings, choose about at the top, then change the "general" tab to "hardware".  It shows you how much battery percentage you're at.