Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
longpn
My Device: Blackberry Z10 - STL100-2

Battery of Z10 Model STL100-2 gets heat

Hi all,

I purchased a simfree BBZ10 STL100-2 from UK. After using for a while (especially viewing photos, watching movies for about 10-15 mins), it gets hot in the back. Is it a normal norm?

Please advise.

Long

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: Battery of Z10 Model STL100-2 gets heat

Whenever the phone uses intense cpu power, the back of the phone gets hot(the battery area). This is normal after 1 week of use, it seems to get a lot better.. My Kids play rip tide and hook the z10 HDMI o the TV and it does get a little hot after 20 minutes , but a lot better than 4 weeks ago when I first got the phone. For normal use it should be fine.. Only intense cpu usage ..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
amidoa
My Device: 9700

Re: Battery of Z10 Model STL100-2 gets heat

i have updated the lates vesion 10.0.10.648.. when ever i browze or using internet, viewing pictures it's getting heat... specially when i play game within 2-3 minitues it's getting heat... it's so hot like hot plate...how should i contral this or minimise this...

hope give solutions for it...

and also battery life is short... within a half day the battery usage % is comeing from 100% to 35%. i made all necessary action towards to use the battery effectively... but still not..i have referred the folloing link

http://www.blackberryos.com/blackberry-10-tips-tricks-how/35852-top-ten-ways-extend-battery-life-you...

presently i have sync with linkedin and facebook... other than all other application has shutdown...

hope i receive better response from the bb team...

i'm not the new user... last 4 years i'm using bb  from 9000, 9700, 9900 & now bbz10

looking forward reply

Please use plain text.