Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Bb 10 Calender issue

BB10Ded wrote:
How you sync Outlook to Rogers Yahoo?

From your Outlook calendar, go to "save as" and make sure to select your date range and all the details, etc.

Then from your Rogers Yahoo calendar (via web browser), go to import calendar and select the calendar from above. It took me a couple tries for it to work properly...and then an even longer time to wait for the newly imported events to appear on my Z10..so do those steps....then be patient.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

Going back to your original problem, my calendar also quits suddenly on me when I try to change the date or time on a new calendar entry. Very frustrating. 

Solutions: 6,152
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Note above, I never said "sync", I said try to "restore" only your calendar database. From the backup file Link will restore data and you can select only the specific databases you choose.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile Canada

I was able to fix the calendar app crash/quit using Blackberry's Knowledgebase here  The problem is explained and there is a workaround explanation. 

You basically have to integrate your google account using ActiveSync.  This fixed my issue.

They specify that this only works for Google Apps users, but it should work for regular users as well.  It might take half an hour to 24 hours sometimes for the sync to start/complete, so give it some time.

Here are the instructions that I used, copied from KB33472.  Hope It helps.

Users who subscribe to Google Apps can integrate there mobile account as ActiveSync where the default would normally a combination of IMAP/CalDAV/CardDAV. To complete this perform the following steps on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

1. Swipe down from the top bezel
  2. Select Settings
  3. Select Accounts
  4. Select Add Account
  5. Select Advanced at the bottom of the screen
  6. Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
  7. Complete all desired and required fields - Server address: m.google.com and Port:443
  8. Select Next
  9. Select desired PIM items for Synchronization

New Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

Many thanks....much appreciated.