Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: 9860
My Carrier: Movistar Peru

Bis bb z10

Very bad idea to cancel the Bis, because here in Peru the Bis is unlimited in other words, unlimited Internet downloads and to pass it to a normal data plan as much as you give the operators are 500mb per month, so the blackberry z10, q10 and later no longer an option, it is a tremendous disadvantage for Blackberry users usually use for work, by the push, if you receive many email attachments, with 50 emails with attachments of 10mb and you was your megs hired, when that happens your balance starts to consume you. Here in Peru blackberrys equipment are widely used in mining and petroleum by workers, note that the company they work for do not give blackberrys, the trabajandores to stay connected with family and friends are the ones who buy them, because these centers are working 28 consecutive days per month, not having other personal means of communication.
I have a BB 9860 with bis, see video, internet, and much more with a flat rate and although I'm dying to change the Z10 is not going to do for the theme that lose unlimited internet downloads, if BB wants to sell really requiring operators to use the bis and at the same rate as they have and will see sales rise, the other android phone, you are for the general public but blackberry is to work here in Peru and many other cities.

Muy mala idea la de anular el Bis,ya que acá en Perú el Bis es ilimitado en otras palabras, Internet sin limite de descargas y al pasarlo a un plan de datos normal lo mas que te dan las operadores son 500mb al mes, por lo que el blackberry z10, q10 y posteriores ya no son una opcion, es una tremenda desventaja para las usuarios de Blackberry que generalmente se usa para trabajo, por el push, si recibes muchos adjuntos en los correos, con 50 correos con adjuntos de 10mb ya se te fue tus megas contratados, al ocurrir esto comienza a consumirte tu saldo. Acá en Peru los equipos blackberrys son muy usados en campamentos mineros y petroleros por los trabajadores, notese que la empresa para la cual trabajan no les dan blackberrys, los trabajandores para mantenerse conectados con sus familiares y amigos son los que los adquieren, debido a que estan en estos centros de trabajo 28 dias al mes consecutivos, no habiendo otro tipo de medio personal para comunicarse.
Yo tengo un BB 9860 con bis, veo videos, internet, y mucho mas con una tarifa plana y aunque me muero por cambiarme al Z10 no lo voy ha hacer por el tema de que perdería el internet ilimitado de descargas, si BB quiere vender realmente obligue a las operadoras a utilizar el bis y con la misma tarifa que tienen y veran como se elevan las ventas, los demas telefonos de android, os, son para publico en general pero blackberry es para trabajo acá en Perú y muchos otras ciudades.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 (STL 100-2) -10.1.0.4181
My Carrier: Optus

Re: Bis bb z10

That is unfortunate for the workers. Because the Z10 has very good connection when it is outside of the city in Australia.
Disclaimer:
I know a little about lots of things,
yet not a great lot about those little-things.
Ultimately, I'm here to learn.