Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Super Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Orange/EE. UK
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry Elites, limited edition back cover.

[ Edited ]

Elite back cover 01.jpg 

Hi,

Just a quicky to any Developer or Elites out there.  As a UK BlackBerry Elite, me and the others recieved this limited edition Elite back cover for our Z10s, some of us have white and some have black Z10s.  Now these look awesome on my white Z10 but most of us have the Blackberry Leather Holster and when the Elite cover is on, well...  Its a very tight squeeze when putting it in the Holster.  I was wondering if any others have thiis little issue.  Cheers all

Craig Ashcroft Elite UK
If this post helps you please click the LIKE below the post(s)
Highlighted
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Re: BlackBerry Elites, limited edition back cover.

Hi Craig,

OIiver from BlackBerry here. You're right that the exclusive BlackBerry Elite Z10 backplate makes for a slightly snugger fit in the holster - this is because the surround needs to house the leather inlay.

No doubt as you're part of the BlackBerry Elite you rarely put your device down long enough to use the holster ;-).

O
Super Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Orange/EE. UK

Hi Oliver,
Thanks for the reply. I was actully wondering if the micro fibre pouch would give it a looser fit.
Craig Ashcroft Elite UK
If this post helps you please click the LIKE below the post(s)
Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

the microfiber works nicely on the elite backing, so does the transform shell, and flip cover, the elite back is great, and the leather pouch will strech out after some use. 

pat

bbelite ~!

@PatWallace