Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
bs342
My Device: Torch 9800 / PlayBook / Z10
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry Travel

Although aware many are eagerly awaiting the release of BlackBerry Travel for BB10 and that there have been other posts regarding it release I wondered if anyone knows if we are any closer to getting BlackBerry Travel on the Z10?  It's long overdue and although I accept these are busy and exciting times for BlackBerry I would have thought getting this great application rolled out would be a priority.  It seems not!  Any feedback or rumours to quell my impatience would be greatly appreciated.  

BlackBerry is for Life not just for Christmas
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: BlackBerry Travel

It was released today.. Downloaded it this morning.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-travel-now-available-blackberry-10

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
bs342
My Device: Torch 9800 / PlayBook / Z10

Arsen wrote:

It was released today.. Downloaded it this morning.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-travel-now-available-blackberry-10

Thank you. I could not have wished for a better reply. I look forward to downloading as soon as it pops on on BlackBerry World.  One of if not my favourite apps and undoubtedly one of the best mobile apps ever. Big thanks to all at BlackBerry also for the release. 

BlackBerry is for Life not just for Christmas
Please use plain text.
bpakish
My Device: Z10

My wife and I both have Z10 devices and were excited to see Blackberry Travel finally available because we both loved it on our Bolds. However, it seems that some things have changed. We used to be able to log into Travel with the same account on both our devices. THat way we both have access to the same information. Now, however, it seems that you can only have one Travel account attached to a single Blackberry ID. Does anyone know a way around this?

When I try to log in using our common credentials, I get the following message because she already has our Travel account registered on her device:

"Could not connect your Blackberry Account. It seems like this email is already assocaited to another Blackberry account."

The simplest solution would be for us to share a Blackberry ID, I guess, but we can't because my device is a work device and hers is personal and it would get too messy.

Please use plain text.