Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Regular Contributor
chipstr1
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

BlackBerry World updates notifications

Just got the Z10. I'm on the AT&T network with update 10.0.10.116 (the latest for AT&T according to BB).  I get these Blackberry World updates notifications (the red asterisk).  Unlike my previous BB device where the red asterisk would appear next to the app that has an update, with the Z10, the re isn't any defining info to tell me which app has an update available.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Am I missing something?

Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: BlackBerry World updates notifications

in the bb world you will go to my world & my apps & games you will see the apps that need to be updated.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
chipstr1
My Carrier: AT&T

thanks.  When I do that, all I see is ALL of my apps.  There isn't any asterisk next to an app that tells me this is the one to upgrade.  I've looked at both the "downloaded" and "available" folders.  Its not very intuitive.  I've used BBs for years and this is the first time I've encountered this.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

When you see a red asterisk on the blackberry world icon, next time just go back to the my apps and games and it will show you what needs to be upgraded
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
JamesDee55
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Once you are in My World, or whatever its called, click on aps, and it will show all the aps you have installed, and at the very bottom of the screen in the middle, there is a box that says "check for upates", click on that, and it will show any updates that are available

Please use plain text.