If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
dsemmler
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9790 and BlackBerry Q10
My Carrier: Telus Mobility & AT&T

BlackBerry Z10 - Address Book SMS/Email Distribution List

Will the BlackBerry Z10/Q10 have available the Address Book SMS and Email Distribution List's feature as it did with its predecessors?  This feature is built into the Address Book and does not sync with Outlook.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
gmerlusca
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Cosmote

Re: BlackBerry Z10 - Address Book SMS/Email Distribution List

I do not know if helps, but I've used the Gmail as bridge for contacts and calendar sync between outlook and BB Z10.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Carrier: Rogers

We hope it will have distribution lists in the future, no official word on that yet, and it is not currently supported.
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
luisig
My Carrier: telus

I can't believe there is no distribution list on the new blackberry 10 system. I use distribution lists every day. This may be a deal breaker for this phone. Why not support something so simple?
Please use plain text.
BigZig
My Carrier: ATT

I just got my Z10 yesterday and have been trying to figure out how to set up dist list... previous phone was a Bold. I can't believe there is no way for this option... someone dropped the ball!

Please use plain text.