Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
a7mdz
My Device: BB Z10 STL00-1

BlackBerry Z10 Problem ! URGENT HELP

First of all my blackberry z10 is updated to the latest 10.2 os (not a leak), before i slept yesterday i checked my phone and was working fine, and now when i wake up i find the screen all black and there was an error ( www.bberror.com/bb10-005) something like that and so
i went to that website and it told me to reload the device using blackberry link and i did but everytime i try to the Blackberry logo gets stuck and an unexpected error pops up on blackberry link, i kept trying till suddenly the phone stopped showing anything other then a Blinking Red LED light 1 long blink then 2 then 2.. i tried to reload the device but the red led turned green and blackberry link gets an error now im stuck and dont know what to do please help !

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: BlackBerry Z10 Problem ! URGENT HELP

Hello a7mdz

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com/

Friend the only way to revive the blackberry z10

Installing an OS is filtered
I have solved this problem with OS filtering.

If you like you can install the OS version 10.2.1.1055
Check this out a version for your BlackBerry z10

But remember that if you install an OS filter can lose the warranty of your device.

It is advisable to go to your operator and tell the problem
Remember that the operator will send a request to upgrade to OS.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.