Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
jalan107
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BlackBerry Z10 speaker not working.

I am having the same problem. Has anyone been able to fix this without replacing the phone. My speaker is not working. I got this phone about 10 days ago and I don't want to go thru the hassle of replacing it. Why can't some one from blackberry reply with a solution.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nkazi
My Device: z10
My Carrier: wtel

I've tried everything and nothing is working. I'm ditching the phone ASAP. Can't go on like this any longer. Disappointing experience.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jalan107

I am absolutely disappointed with these glitches and there is no response from blackberry to troubleshoot these issues. I am returning my phone tomorrow and waiting for the Samsung galaxy s4.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

If you have a physical issue with your new phone this user to user forum is probably not the place to be looking for solutions. :smileyhappy:

Your front line for support for your BlackBerry device is your Carrier's Blackberry trained support team, if they cannot help you make sure you get escalated to Blackberry support by them. Always note the incident number and the name of everybody you talk to, so you have some recourse if it is a hardware issue.

This is a community user to user forum, only very occasionally visited by official blackberry staff. Your carrier's call centre is always your #1 place for Blackberry technical support. :smileyhappy:
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jalan107

Tried that too. They asked me to restart my phone and then it worked for an hour and again it stopped working. It seems like a software issue more than anything.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

This happens when the device gets several messages at once and tried to play tones for all the messages at once. It will be silent til the next reboot. It's a bug that is obviously not fixed yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Then your are dealing with a very different issue than the OP... which is a known issue. why software version are you on?
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Which, not why. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jalan107

The latest version. I checked and it says I am using the latest version.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

And that version is? I only ask because it is different carrier to carrier. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.