Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
kisore
My Device: BlackBerry z10
Accepted Solution

BlackBerryid

I created the BlackBerry id and forget the password. When I try to reset the password (forget password), it is telling like password reset link is sent to your mail Id.But I am not receiving any links. I tried many times. It seems it is a bug. I don't know how they released with this bug.
I got a new idea. I created a new BlackBerry id account with different mail Id. And I tried to update the new BlackBerry id,but its again ask the old BlackBerry id's password for updating the new. My idea got failed.

And finally I deleted my old BlackBerry id account and end up with difficult situations.

I have a new BlackBerry id account, but I don't know how to update. Can someone help me...

Everything is because of forget password is not working..
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: BlackBerryid

Do a security wipe on your phone then you should be able to update your phone with your new BB ID. To do a security wipe, swipe down on your homescreen and select Settings>Security and Privacy>Security Wipe and follow the instructions. Once your phone has been wiped it will be ready to accept your new BB ID.

Let us know if that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
kisore

I hope it will work..i need to backup some documents and I will try....thanks Bill..have a good day...

New Contributor
kisore

Bill...is there any other way to handle this...because I installed many apps and accounts...everything should be deleted rite...its more costly....
If there is no other way then by default I will go on security wipe...
Let me know if you hav any....
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

If you deleted the old BBID and created a new BBID then you MUST wipe the device before you can login to the device with the new BBID.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB26694
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Also, I just went to bbid.com and tried resetting my bbid password. The email came instantly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
gwuxialone
My Device: blackberry z10

pls help me i do use the security wipe to change my bbid i wipe it already but when it turnsoff i cant open it again